All Zeus Ipa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owyheeguy

Reaction score
I made a stop by our local hop yard and they were harvesting there Zeus hops. The forman said I could take a couple pounds:ban: so now I was wondering what should i do with them. I was thinking of doing an all Zeus IPA but do you guys think a Zeus hop would work for the aroma flavor and the dry hop? Thanks

Zeus=columbus=tomahawk. My house ipa is all ctz and I love it, but as noted above, everyone's taste is different. I do a lot of aroma and dry hops and it is extreme citrus. Big grapefruit peel when young.

Fearless brewing from Estacada has a Tomahawk IPA that is single hopped as the name says

Zeus=columbus=tomahawk. My house ipa is all ctz and I love it, but as noted above, everyone's taste is different. I do a lot of aroma and dry hops and it is extreme citrus. Big grapefruit peel when young.

yea Im looking for some citrus aroma. How much would you use for the aroma and dry hop on a 5 gallon batch?

My Zeus are almost ripe, big citrusy aroma/flavor. I think I'm going to do an all zeus ipa as well.

Back