Sept 2013 New England Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else from CT that would be willing to bring a few items over?

Also, anyone interested in splitting a case of 1 gallon jugs of Acid Cleaner #5 (5S‐AC5‐4) and Phosphoric Acid (5S‐AC5‐4)? I would like to get two gallons of the Acid #5 and 1 gallon of phosphoric acid.

Is there any chance you could find out what concentration phosphoric acid it is from NCM?

I bought 2 quarts of food grade Of food grade phosphoric acid I bought 2 years ago. If you want one its your. I think I have used an 1/85h of one in all that time

Someone entered the name Me on the sheet and ordered 5 bags. If you could put the correct name in the space that would be great. If it isn't changed in 2 days I will delete the order from the sheet.

I prefer the lightest to not affect additions.
BM-5760 Pilsen light 2degrees

I could use a whole bag in experiments and will guarantee it but if anyone wants a quarter bag of DME, PM me.

What happened to a split of crystal 60? I could use at least half a bag. or maybe I'll go for the existing XL 75

Note: The MO from the previous order has been marvelous.

Epimetheus,
I'd split a bag of C60 with you. I'll add it later today if i get a chance

Hey everyone since someone continues to monkey with the sheet I am have had to lock down the sheet. If you want edit the sheet you need to send me your gmail address via PM and I will add you to the sheet.

Epimetheus,
I'd split a bag of C60 with you. I'll add it later today if i get a chance
Crazy, please add the other half bag of C60 to my total.

The discount is appreciated but I think the full bag of BM-5760 dry malt extract is about $92 not $35.

I just added a bag and some chemicals. Were getting there people, add the buy to your signature to help spread the word.

CrazyI,

Would I be able to join in on the buy? Just bought a monster mill and looking to abuse it. I'd be down for at least four sacks. Thanks for putting this to together.

CrazyI,

Would I be able to join in on the buy? Just bought a monster mill and looking to abuse it. I'd be down for at least four sacks. Thanks for putting this to together.

Which Monster Mill did you buy? I've been looking at mills but just haven't bought one yet since i have nothing to mill. I was planning on buying the Millar's B3, but just noticed that it's out of stock...who knows when they will get more.

I kind of ran into the same thing. I ended up getting the mm3. What I wanted to buy wasn't in stock. I really wanted Rebel Brewers. Second choice was mm2 with 2" dia but those weren't in stock. So I used a 25% coupon from Midwest and got the mm3 because I hear it was more than what most need. Just after I bought it Monster Hardware came out with the new knob system and in their clearance link had the old mm2 2" dia at a good price but I had already bought something. You may want to keep an eye in their clearance link. Maybe you'll get luckier than me :)

Being that I'm a new monkey to the forums here and group buys as well, how often does this get done? I tend to brew frequently and go through a lot of grain, so I want to make sure I can get a decent amount to hold me over.

Just sent a PM to the OP. Would like to order the following:

3x bags CM-2ROW
0.25 bags CM-MUNH

Thanks for putting this together!

I am seeing notes about BZ-MUNH earlier in the thread - If it helps, I am more than willing to replace my split of CM-MUNH with the same amount of BZ-MUNH!

I am coming from out of Mason, NH and can grab your stuff for you if you like. Granted I am not that close to you but I am a good deal closer than the pickup spot.

I'm not sure if the spreadsheet is locked or not but I will partake again and order another bag of 2 row.

Thanks for organizing again! Sending you a PM as well.

Thanks for the replies declark and heebs. I'm coming from up north in white river junction VT/Lyme NH. Manchester is a bit more feasible. De - would you be okay transporting and holding 2-3 bags of grain and a sack or two of DME for me? My guess is that I'd be able to drop down there within a week of delivery.

Hey everyone I just wanted to ask if folks could put a link to the buy in your signature. It would be great to finish up soon. Also thank you to everyone that has donated to myself and Redman. It makes doing this just a bit easier.

Thanks for the replies declark and heebs. I'm coming from up north in white river junction VT/Lyme NH. Manchester is a bit more feasible. De - would you be okay transporting and holding 2-3 bags of grain and a sack or two of DME for me? My guess is that I'd be able to drop down there within a week of delivery.

Sure thing, lagavulin.

I'm all set for Crystal 30, Donovan, but I was trying to bump up my Crystal 75 split to half a bag to see if anyone would close it out. I can't revise the sheet, though--could you please do that for me? Thanks.

Back