What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope... never made that before. I’ve sampled some from Virginia before.

Same. I’ve sampled some but never made any myself. Got an old timer that helps out at the house that’s been enjoying my homebrew that’s trying to turn me to the dark side of distillation.

One of the best coffee stouts out there!!
20191030_230550.jpeg

I haven’t measured, but there only appears to be a slight difference if any in size of a 16g CO2 and nitro cartridges. Perhaps there is no “infuse” setting on a growler cap, since presumably the beer is already carbed.

I just assumed nitro beer was from uncarbonated beer...did I just learn something new?

I think I've had one of those, right?

My dream car

I kept trying to get them to make my (since) car into a beer, lol? They wouldn't.

Halloween? Time to visit the cellar and 13.8% and over a year old. Had to take a pic of the headView attachment 650628View attachment 650629

We are celebrating a colleague defending his thesis tomorrow at the YardHouse but there’s a crew of us pregaming at the new Fenway tap room. I hear the lines are as bad as Canton, and the beers at TimeOut market are way over priced. I guess the positive is that I’ll pick up some Sinister Kid bottles while at Trill

Back