• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Multiple Homebrew Items-Barely Used-Gotta Look

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liljimmynorton

Reaction score
Ok, started hobby 7 years ago, got out after first born. Sold everything. Came back after second born. Bought all new stuff. Brewed maybe 3 batches with it. Wife and I separated. Small apartment not much room+change in life to give up drinking = HOMEBREW sale. No pity party, just decided not to tempt fate and continue drinking so I am selling what basically is brand new equipment with maybe 3 batches on it. This is most of it but I have to go to her house and get the rest then I will put it up as well.

IMG_2252.JPG
SOLD
IMG_2254.JPG
SOLD

IMG_2257.JPG
Pin Lock disconnects, keg lube, cobra tap and some new keg orings-$20 SHIPPED

IMG_2253.JPG
SOLD

IMG_2258.JPG
SOLD.

PM me with questions. I ship UPS only so sorry no PO Boxes. Lower 48 in US only.

Payment sent. Sorry you have to leave the hobby in this way.

how much for the O2 setup? that's the one that will connect to the cheap throw-away tanks from Home Depot, right? i am very interested!

**EDIT** Sorry, just saw the price. At $60, I'll hold off... all I really need is the regulator, if you're willing to part with that for $20 shipped, I'll PayPal you today.

Kids truly do make the world a better place, eh?

how much for the O2 setup? that's the one that will connect to the cheap throw-away tanks from Home Depot, right? i am very interested!

**EDIT** Sorry, just saw the price. At $60, I'll hold off... all I really need is the regulator, if you're willing to part with that for $20 shipped, I'll PayPal you today.

Kids truly do make the world a better place, eh?

Sorry but the regulator alone is $60 at NB

Really. You got me there. I always remembered them being more or not having things in stock. Ok then thanks for correcting me. $40 shipped.

90 bottle tree on amazon for $30.43 plus shipping. I just got one at my LHBS 37.95 plus tax. If you reconsider your price, I would consider buying.

Thanks,

Bill

I'll take the Super Agita if it is still available.

Send me a PM to make payment arrangement.

90 bottle tree on amazon for $30.43 plus shipping. I just got one at my LHBS 37.95 plus tax. If you reconsider your price, I would consider buying.

Thanks,

Bill

The one I have is rotating and comes with the bottle washer. The same site that sells the one for $30.43 sells mine for $32.76 plus shipping of at least $10. I'd let the set go for $45 shipped.

interested in the super agita also if it falls through, I hope i'm second in line

Would you do $15 shipped for "Pin Lock disconnects, keg lube, cobra tap and some new keg orings?"

If so I can Paypal funds ASAP.

Also USPS would be much cheaper for how small those items are unless you already have a UPS account. Thanks!

Back