What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard that. I drink Busch Light all year because fall is beer season.

Between Breakfast stout, Nosferatu, Mountain Standard, and Grand Teton's Pursuit of Hoppiness, I probably spend half my commercial beer budget during Sep./Oct.

Until Odell Runoff Red hits, those are my main purchases.

Mt standard just hit stores in Denver. Picked some up for my 'Alternative to GABF Fest' which takes place tonight.

Not a fan of the mandarina.

View attachment 1443300462068.jpg

View attachment 1443300582254.jpg

Strawberry blondeish. Got stuff for some hard root beer and full hard lemonade. Just gotta sanitize some crap and it's on...as long as swmbo approves...

I have some that are poorly conceived for sure, but generally all my beers are drinkable. Some are damned good though, if i do say so myself.

DIPAs are hit and miss, but Hard Lemonaids...haven't drained one yet. This is newly kegged, a mango version. 3 bags of frozen and 4oz extract, mango barely detectable but still good. My main HBHL drinker moved back to California..so this might take a few months to kill.

Decent Texas games on today..for a change.

View attachment 1443305663132.jpg

View attachment 305785
HB heatwave DIPA

Not as bad as I thought it would be, actually turned out pretty good. Has a bit of esters, but it works with the citrusy hops. Still pretty flat after only 2 days though.

Need to get some PBR so I don't drink anymore before it fully carbonates.

A li'l Carlo after dinner, spent the day stripping the back side of the garage of
cedar shingles, and prepping for tomorrow a.m. ... christ i hate doin' this chit again ... :mad:

Back