Wallpaper tray >23-inch in Vancouver, BC?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewzombie

Reaction score
I'm looking for a plastic wallpaper tray that is long enough to fit my auto-siphon for easy sanitation (i.e. at least 23 inches long). Anyone know where I can get one in Vancouver, BC? It's a $5 item so I'm not really interested in buying it online and paying shipping fees. I've searched the local Home Hardware, General Paint, Canadian Tire, and Home Depot (online). So far, no luck.

Did you check all those places online, or did you check in person too? A lot of odds and ends like that they won't list online. Wallpaper tray are fantastic for sanitizing all those random long objects, spoons, tubing, etc.

Are there any paint supply stores around?

People still use wallpaper so I'm surprised they are hard to find.

Even if you don't see the wallpaper tray @ HD online, if they sell wallpaper they should have it.

I was at Sherwin-Williams over the weekend and they have wallpaper trays that are over 30" for $3.00 in Minnesota. Looks like there are a couple of stores near you too.

I was at Sherwin-Williams over the weekend and they have wallpaper trays that are over 30" for $3.00 in Minnesota. Looks like there are a couple of stores near you too.

I somehow missed this post too. Thanks! I hadn't heard of this store, but there is one just 2 miles from my hood. :mug:

Latest posts

Back