Hello from Buffalo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenDog

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just stumbled onto this site during my stretch of midnight this week. I was just looking for a quick answer since I just started homebrewing recently, but I found myself reading more and more and then making an account profile.
Right now I am on my second batch of partial mash kits after starting out with Mr. Beer and I'm really digging it. I can see this becoming more of an addiction then a hobby, especially since my first batch tasted so promising. Hopefully I'll be getting into full grain brewing in the next few months, but I want to get a few more partials under my belt first.
Cheers, can't wait to learn more,
-Adam
:mug:

Welcome. Watching the Sabres take care of Bruins right now actually. I'm a former Buffalonian. I sure do miss Niagara Tradition!

Welcome. Watching the Sabres take care of Bruins right now actually. I'm a former Buffalonian. I sure do miss Niagara Tradition!

Niagara Traditions is great and it's just a few miles from my house. I've gotten all my equipment and materials from them, they were very helpful.

I was just at Niagara Tradition for the first time the other day. Picked up some rhizomes (Mt. Hood and Kent Golding) and a valve for my keggle.

Go Sabres!

Niagara Traditions is great and it's just a few miles from my house. I've gotten all my equipment and materials from them, they were very helpful.

Isn't it great! We're so spoiled. I could forget yeast for a batch, head up there after doughing in, shoot the ****, stop for a coffee, and still be back in time to start heating my sparge water!

Back