Another newb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giant016

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just started homebrewing, and have a few questions. I'll save those for later, as I am on a few other forums (mostly car stuff) and know how much members hate it when newbs don't introduce themselves.

My name is Joe, I'm from western Massachusetts (Yankees suck!). I googled home brewing forums, and here I am. I plan to be here awhile, as brewing appears to be one of those things that takes very little time to learn, but a lifetime to master.

Hello,
I am new too. Just started posting today. So welcome from me!I have been brewing for months now and I can't stop thinking of ways to brew and all of the supplies I can buy some day. It's very fun!!

giant016 said:
Hi all,

Just started homebrewing, and have a few questions. I'll save those for later, as I am on a few other forums (mostly car stuff) and know how much members hate it when newbs don't introduce themselves.

Welcome! while it's always nice to introduce yourself, I'll think you'll find that this is a pretty laid-back, welcoming community that takes it easy on the newbies.

Have fun and ask away!

Back