What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
larrydcarter said:
Hey Gabe, been meaning to ask. What part of TN you from? I'm in Cookeville.

Nice to see a HB'er from my old neck of the woods! I used to live in Gainesboro, and still go back for vacation every year (still have family there). I'm thinking about moving back eventually.

Having coffee while trying to wake up. I was up all night with a sick 9 year old, so I'm still 1/2 way incoherent.

Was going to bottle my Pumpkin Ale until I saw little bubbles in the secondary this morning. ****. FML

remmy is the only true functioning alcoholic on this forum.. Wish I can drink when I work :(

Buzzed and drunk are two different things. Ask my two ex-gfs (at the same damn time). :mug::mug:

It helps me think straight. So long as I don't have conf. calls, I am ok. I function the same way as I do without a nice brew,

Having a good day thus far. :ban:

Fuzzy, you really want some?

And Chris I was hoping someone would confirm my suspicions. I didn't think to much of it and was mad he didn't get me more wootstout.... btw hopefully you should be getting your beer today or Tuesday.

Awesome, anxiously looking forward to that coffee bender. And speaking of wootstout, I was lucky to find this guy tucked in the back shelves of a local store. They usually jack up everythings price but when they don't know what they have it sneaks through. This one was only $6

ForumRunner_20130819_122117.jpg

Drinking water after smashing four brews. Listening to KRS ONE - The MC #bronx

Coffee. Can't afford a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Too much greedy utilities & mortgage companies & me bein retired with older kids that can't get a job & beers that need to be brewed & me in the middle wantin to just die & get it overwith. Life bit me in the backside hard this time. Gotta save them beers I put in the fridge for anniversary the 27th. Not much to celebrate with,below min bal at the bank. Isn't life just friggin peachy??!:mad::(:drunk:

Coffee. Can't afford a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Too much greedy utilities & mortgage companies & me bein retired with older kids that can't get a job & beers that need to be brewed & me in the middle wantin to just die & get it overwith. Life bit me in the backside hard this time. Gotta save them beers I put in the fridge for anniversary the 27th. Not much to celebrate with,below min bal at the bank. Isn't life just friggin peachy??!:mad::(:drunk:

I know how you feel and I'm less than half your age. Poor parents, growing up in the middle of shootouts and drugs and growing up dirt ****ing poor. It happens.

Keep at it! It'll get better. :mug:

Drinking a gigantic glass of water before I head out to run errands.

life gets hard, maybe for a week, month, year or decade but the strong survive and prevail when the times get better. Hang in there man you are not alone at all and you gotta keep going for the ones who depend on you, in the words of the great bob marley, dont worry be happy :D if that doesnt do it for you take his other advice and smoke 2 joints :fro: it can only get better when times are at the worst, ride it out bud!

life gets hard, maybe for a week, month, year or decade but the strong survive and prevail when the times get better. Hang in there man you are not alone at all and you gotta keep going for the ones who depend on you, in the words of the great bob marley, dont worry be happy :D if that doesnt do it for you take his other advice and smoke 2 joints :fro: it can only get better when times are at the worst, ride it out bud!

Don't mean to be a dink, but don't worry be happy was Bobby McFerrin not Bob Marley.

Union man keep your head up, things will get better for the kids, and for you.

Fuzzynavel. Happy birthday.

Stunning coffee from a little cafe in a French district. Love it

Thanks y'all. didn't mean to mess up yer birthday fuzzy. Just had to vent. Was born poor on a dark dead end street in the ghetto. Everytime I finally get a couple steps ahead & get knocked two 3 steps back. Damn utilities chargin 230-300 bucks each every month & this damn big house. In 5-8 years,Ford stops paying full SS part & social security takes over at a fraction of what I get now. Will loose house & everything else by then if I can't pull somethin out of my a$$. Idk why the older I get the more determined they are to take my last dime.

Last edited by a moderator:
NIZZLE said:
Water had anyone had this?

mcbaumannerb said:
I have a couple down in the cellar but haven't tried it yet. I think AllenH did and if I recall correctly he said it wasn't bad, but wasn't worth the price he paid.

I had one a while ago I bought as a single, hence the higher price. All I remember about it was that it was ok, if it was any good, surely I would have bought more. YMMV

I'm glad I'm not the only reggae fan here. Bob lived a inspiring life for sure. If you haven't, check out barrington levy.

I'm drinking more coffee.

im either listening to the rolling stones station or snoop lion station at work (dont hate, it plays more marley than snoop, but his reggae isnt too bad actually)

im either listening to the rolling stones station or snoop lion station at work (dont hate, it plays more marley than snoop, but his reggae isnt too bad actually)

You watch the documentary on Netflix? He did that album right, really immersed himself, and there isn't much removal between the struggle snoop went through, and the struggle of your typical reggae artist.

You watch the documentary on Netflix?

yeah about half of it, i had to mow or something more important haha ill get to it someday. i wanna be that dude that just rolls all day for snoop :D

and yeah that album is good, i love smoke the weed, lighters up, no guns, heartbreak and ashtrays, ok maybe them all

Gotta be good fellas. This thread is our home and they close threads for talking too much about that stuff.

I'll be home soon, the wife put an allagash coolship in the fridge for me. Mmm sour beeah.

Drinking my Petite Saison.

And I love me some reggae. And rocksteady. And ska. Not so much on Bob Marley though (or roots reggae in the first place). Much prefer earlier reggae. Although some of the old Wailers stuff is great. Like this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a Coop Horny Toad Cervesa. This stuff is very good! It's a Mexican style Cervesa that's actually not skunked, and has flavor. This makes me want to hook up my lager fridge, and brew a batch...

Back