this will make you laugh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That **** might actually fly in Egypt. I remember reading a story a few years back where a man was completely legal in throwing his wife out the second floor window over not serving him the biggest piece of chicken.

you best believe there be hell to pay if SWMBO don't give me the big piece of chicken.

Reminds me of that old joke...

How do you get an [insert least-favorite ethnic group here, typically Italian or Polish] girl pregnant?

Cum in the her shoes and let the flies do the rest.

I guess it works with pools, too.

Talk about a parent in denial. Pool chemicals would kill the goods rather quickly.

Well, if the hotel is sponsoring a 'jerk off in our pool' night, they deserve to be sued. I mean really, that's just begging for a lawsuit. What were they thinking?

The wife and I got it on in the hotel pool, she did'nt get pregnant, but...................wait a minute.

Maybe I better go into hiding !!!!

Not as crazy as that American civil war story on Mythbusters where it was claimed that a woman got pregnant when a bullet passed through a soldier's balls and carried sperm with it then entered a woman's uterus. :)

Not as crazy as that American civil war story on Mythbusters where it was claimed that a woman got pregnant when a bullet passed through a soldier's balls and carried sperm with it then entered a woman's uterus. :)

davidcarusoblanks.jpg

Back