Hello & Happy Holidays from Southern AZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newguy

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm a 30 year old home brewing newbie from southern AZ. I just found your community yesterday. I refred by a friend and exellent home brewer. :) I have tried home brewing one time before using a mr.beer kit. After alot of reading last night and a HUGE thanks to the members of this community, I answered alot of questions I had and think I have some solutions to the problems I experienced the first tiem around.

I'm going to try again at the end of this month. I have a oatmeal stout and a classic brown getting rdy to go into the fermenters. :rockin:

Just wanted to say hi and say thanks for all the informative info on the site. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions!

Cheers,

NEWGUY

Another Vista Guy! Welcome, there is a lot of knowledge here. I will be down there for Christmas

no not really. A friends of mines dad has been homebrewing for many years and I always hit him up for advice when I need it. But pretty much just having a go solo and hopfully help from this community. :)

Welcome newguy!!!

You have come to the right place, I am new to brewing and have recieved alot of help here. The members are awesome :)

Back