Brewerkz Singapore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJDore

Reaction score
In Singapore for 2 weeks on business and so happy to find this little slice of home. Brewerkz was started here by an American and, based on what I've had so far, brews delicious beer.

The beer of the week special this week is their Kolsch which I found to be very good. Great hop flavor and perfect for the climate here. Today I've been drinking their "Golden Ale" which tastes an awful lot like a Biermuncher's Cream of Three Crops clone...hmmm.?.? Also tried their IPA which has won several Australian Beer Fest awards. Very good. Huge malt character.

I love being able to enjoy craft brew so many miles from home.

Thanks for mentioning this. I have a 16hour layover in Singapore later this year, seems like it will be worth hitting the town for this (not to mention the fabulous food available out there).

Also, beats drinking Tiger.

MadHopper said:
Thanks for mentioning this. I have a 16hour layover in Singapore later this year, seems like it will be worth hitting the town for this (not to mention the fabulous food available out there).

Worth checking out or sure. It's in Clarke Quay.

The 2 bits of advice I can give:

-Avoid the McDonald's

-Consume as much dim sum as possible

Latest posts

Back