First Kegging Setup Issues

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laerck

Reaction score
Im finishing my kegerator by hooking up the Co2 to the regulator and corny keg, however I can not seem to get thing right.
I am still trying to fix the leaks in my lines, however for some reason the dial that registers the Co2 in the Co2 tank itself is not registering much pressure.

It wasnt a 1 minute bump, I edited my first post and no longer needed the second post but I couldnt figure out how to delete it. As I stated above whenever I turn on my tank the dial that registers the pressure in the tank doesnt move up past the red mark that is supposed to indicate the pressure at which you should probably go refill the tank, I was expecting it to move up to the green area on the dial. Is this nomal?

The tank pressure gauge isn't really useful, since much of the co2 in a filled tank is liquid, and not adding pressure. If it reads zero, you're out!

Back