What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I do. And I did know that. I just wish I held onto the BBA one to do a side by side! Both are great beers. That's 4 of 4 Karbach beers I've enjoyed. How is their Black IPA? I was reading about it a little bit on their website.

One of the best black ipas I've had

Not really. I saw your haul the other day and thought, 'Oh a 4 pack of pale. Oh, it's the brown, I bet he's never had that before.'

Had a BdG. I suspect the mrs is stuck over the hill and won't be home tonight. Time to drink too much.

Good thing or bad thing?
My saison.:mug:

Bomber of my Düsseldorf Alt with dinner while the snow comes down.

20140212_200210[1].jpg

Yes I do. And I did know that. I just wish I held onto the BBA one to do a side by side! Both are great beers. That's 4 of 4 Karbach beers I've enjoyed. How is their Black IPA? I was reading about it a little bit on their website.

It's a pretty good black IPA. They'll be making the BBA Hellfighter again. It seems that every couple beers in that series are that one.
I can't wait for Monday. It's going to be a great week for beer here. Karbach is releasing their next BBA limited release, a BBA Double IPA. And Saint Arnold is releasing their Rum barrel aged Pumpkinator. Can't wait!
I'll definitely send you more from Karbach next time we trade.

Have been diverted from New Hollland drank a lot at lhbs and now at new brewery across the street with the owner. Great brews so far. Having Ryecoe now. All Simcoe Rye IPA... Very very good.

1392255327760.jpg

BA beard envy courtesy of Sfrisby. Really nice extra since its a brew I've never had and a BA BW at that. Nice amount of oak here. Yummmmm

Meow meow

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392255370.830369.jpg

At Big Lake Brewing having their Midwest Coast IPA. Fantastic. Tastes like Zeus bittering and a great Citra finish. Not making it to New Holland 5 good BBA beers on tap here :D

1392258583223.jpg

Garbage. Always a bad experience with this brewing co. I think Im done trying anything from them ever, best by date is even 5 mo away and it taste old/stale.Done. Now having a SA Rebel IPA which is 100X better than this double, and Im not even real big on the Rebel IPA. A decent ipa though. Pretty bad when you have a double ipa but then drink a regular ipa next and its better than the double even after drinking a double. Im pretty picky with my 10% type double ipas and this beer is the reason I don't like double ipas in the 10% range often. It definatly has crappy offness. Funky old yeast taste with hefeweizen character. Guess I should have picked up the Hebrew rye double ipa to try instead of this. Win some, lose some and lost 13 bucks on a 4 pack of crappy beer. Im done being negative now,thanks. I try to think positive about the Hebrew rye double ipa. Even though they have been pretty hit or miss with me also. Might even just skip it to find some other good stuff this weekend-gotta give yourself a valentines gift too ya know.

mojo risin.jpg

At Big Lake Brewing having their Midwest Coast IPA. Fantastic. Tastes like Zeus bittering and a great Citra finish. Not making it to New Holland 5 good BBA beers on tap here :D

But you have to make it to New Holland! It's my Wednesday night tradition to follow the alchy thread and look at pictures from New Holland that look like they were taken while falling off your chair. :D

I rear ended a car this morning because the woman in front of me, her break lights were not working properly. Minor damage to both cars but felling kind of bummed about the bent wheelImageUploadedByHome Brew1392259113.692147.jpg flare on my jeep. This should cheer me up

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Snowed in...and this one is substantial for my area. Still going...expected to go through lunchtime tomorrow and sleet mixing in for some nice, icy crustiness. Nothing fancy in the house, but plenty of homebrew and cider. Doing a nut brown...oops...where did it go?! Back to the fridge!

IMAG2597.jpg

But you have to make it to New Holland! It's my Wednesday night tradition to follow the alchy thread and look at pictures from New Holland that look like they were taken while falling off your chair. :D

Falling off the chair still happening lol we have had a lot to drink. A whole lot lol. Blueberry Melomel now 14%

I rear ended a car this morning because the woman in front of me, her break lights were not working properly. Minor damage to both cars but felling kind of bummed about the bent wheelView attachment 178984 flare on my jeep. This should cheer me up

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I don't even want to go there with that. But people,including trucks with plows putting on their turn signal last minute in crappy weather with crappy roads. Better yet no turn signal.Its why I stay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind all the dumbasses. I lay on the horn anytime I see fit these days. Sorry that happened to you. Hopefully she will be justified for her lights not working. Especially in this weather. Old people and young people don't count, they are already hazards. Definately have to have eagle-eye to be a good driver.

Back