Tap-a-draft system question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiefbrewer

Reaction score
Okay, so I got all my new brew supplies for christmas. I received a tap-a-draft system. The instructions are very non-specific. My question is; Right now i am doing single stage, and am not sure how to accomplish conditioning with this system. Should I rack the beer into the 3 bottles and let it condidtion in there? And if I do, won't CO2 build up to high? Also, is that system designed to force carbonate the beer, or does it still need to be primed? :drunk: :( :confused:

do yourself a favor and put it under your car and put it and youself out of the misery you will soon encounter.i have one and i wish i took that 60.00 and put it toward cornies etc.first time i primed with 6 teaspoons as directed,let sit for 10 days.needed 6 co2 can. to dispense,got really pissed and just opened top and poured it like regular bottles.second time tried to force carb.4 co2 can. let sit for week nothing.yes it was cold before carbinating.removed top added priming sugar,guess in a week ill have one large beer too pour.

Back