What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1521157260611.jpeg

This isn't terrible.

Oxidase, catalase and all this other ****. Can't wait until she's done all this school bullshizz, so I don't have to play study buddy, lol.

Meanwhile walking up on the left and my HB Raspberry Pale Ale on the right.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180315190214417_COVER.jpg

Oxidase, catalase and all this other poopy. Can't wait until she's done all this school bullshizz, so I don't have to play study buddy, lol.

Meanwhile walking up on the left and my HB Raspberry Pale Ale on the right.

View attachment 562242
Starting to see Alvarado St on the Central Coast, still haven't tried any though. I was planning a trip to Monterey on the 26th to visit Alvarado St and Fieldwork, but it may have just gotten canceled. I was just selected for jury duty starting tomorrow through the 29th.

Starting to see Alvarado St on the Central Coast, still haven't tried any though. I was planning a trip to Monterey on the 26th to visit Alvarado St and Fieldwork, but it may have just gotten canceled. I was just selected for jury duty starting tomorrow through the 29th.

Keep me in the loop; happy to join...except headed to Mexico next week.

2 nice Margaritas and done. Crazy weather here. Saw snow
, rain, sunshine, rainbows, then drove through heavy snow/slush, back to sunshine and rainbows all in about 60min.
20180315_191559_Film1.jpg

Back