What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing tonight :( have some tests for my Heath insurance tomorrow and need to fast. But! I did take a sample out of my 3 term enters to try them! About another week and I'll be carbing

First sample of my HB Dark Strong Saison 1093-1010, Belgian dark strong style with about 50% belgian yeast added. Not bad a bit much yeast character and poor clarity but hope will balance and clear by the holidays.

Ya know... when this shows up on the thread list and has the name of the person who started it under the name of the thread... I read it as "Dude... what are you drinking NOW?!?" :D

Coffee for now, trailoring up the barge then floating down the kennebec river to the bay. Bringing a keg of my ipa, and my apa. 4 boats 20 some people. I'm going to need to hydrate big time after this weekend.

Coffee. But prepping for a barbecue. Having some friends over today. Lots of beer in the fridge and butchered some spares (STL style) and am now smoking over cherry and hickory.

image-2843167386.jpg

image-2742252452.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
My Kolsch. Halftime for mowing and I'm getting my @ss kicked so far!

I typically drink prior to mowing so the pain (both mental and physical) is a bit more mild. Haven't yet invested in a ride-on as I just moved. But I'm using my 4-yr old 22"-wide mower to mow over 1 acre of grass. It kills me.

Did I mention there are a lot of hills here? Ugh.

I typically drink prior to mowing so the pain (both mental and physical) is a bit more mild. Haven't yet invested in a ride-on as I just moved. But I'm using my 4-yr old 22"-wide mower to mow over 1 acre of grass. It kills me.

Did I mention there are a lot of hills here? Ugh.

better you than me, brutha. :D

Founders breakfast stout then off to the zoo with the kids :)

Noice! I'm going to go to the zoo too. Though not quite as good since it's technically my back yard and the animals are mostly spiders and grubs. Maybe we'll see some other bugs I haven't seen berfore as well. I'm stoked. Let's do this.

Noice! I'm going to go to the zoo too. Though not quite as good since it's technically my back yard and the animals are mostly spiders and grubs. Maybe we'll see some other bugs I haven't seen berfore as well. I'm stoked. Let's do this.

I guess we ain't going to the zoo until 2:00 so I guess I can have a few brews while I wait :)

I vote Stripers. Nothing like hooking a 40-pounder. Live eels = Striper candy!

j1laskey said:
Sitting around waiting for my buddy to decide if he wants to take his boat to the mouth of the Merrimack River to hunt stripers or to the Concord River to hunt monster Pike.

I vote for drinking beers on a boat out on a river! What's fishing? ;)

Drinking a Gatorade while watching an episode of Drinking Made Easy. They're at Widmer Bros. now I want to get their Grapefruit IPA! That sounds fantastic! Also, they're the 6th largest brewery in the nation! I had no idea!

j1laskey said:
Sitting around waiting for my buddy to decide if he wants to take his boat to the mouth of the Merrimack River to hunt stripers or to the Concord River to hunt monster Pike.

Stripers! There's nothing quite as awesome as hooking into a monster Striper and hoping your line holds up (while drinking beer, of course).
Having water now, but I have some Tallgrass in the fridge that I'm gonna drink when I get home.

Back