Home Bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nairb80

Reaction score
I am thinking about building a home bar. I am planning on building it around my kegerator. I would like the taps to be on top of the bar, but the taps are located on the side of my kegerator. Is there any kind of converstion equipment that I can use? Can I just run longer tubing? Thanks in advace for any input!

I did this. I bought some flexible 2" plastic ducting and installed a loop going from my fridge into my tower and back to my fridge. I run the beer lines through this to the taps in the tower. I put a little slit in the duct in the top of the tower to pull the beer lines out to connect to the taps. I put a small fan where the duct comes back to the fridge to pull cold air through the loop to cool the beer lines. My loop is enclosed with 2" of rigid styrofoam on all sides. I used sleeves of 2" PVC to go through the fridge wall and also to give me something rigid to connect the duct to. I've got about 4 ft of beer line outside of the fridge and it works great

Back