What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee

"If you've made something that doesn't offend anybody, you've made Budweiser"
-Augie Carton-

Coffee. Ended the night at 3 with a biscotti break. Bad idea...

1408538186947.jpg

Awesome. Havent seen that before. I'm going to do round 3 soon. I cancelled cable and saved a bunch of money. Time for a marathon of Breaking Bad!

Haha I just did the opposite. Had my breaking bad marathon and just got cable back yesterday. I missed out on one season of college/NFL football last year and I just cant go through that torture again. IDK what you are going to do without sports now DC ;)

Haha I just did the opposite. Had my breaking bad marathon and just got cable back yesterday. I missed out on one season of college/NFL football last year and I just cant go through that torture again. IDK what you are going to do without sports now DC ;)

I do not watch sports. I love to play them or going to a game but I dont want to waste 3 hours watching a game. If with friends then its ok but I just dont want to watch them really. I'll survive. I will have faster internet and will stream a lot. Netflix/hulu/etc.

I do not watch sports. I love to play them or going to a game but I dont want to waste 3 hours watching a game. If with friends then its ok but I just dont want to watch them really. I'll survive. I will have faster internet and will stream a lot. Netflix/hulu/etc.

I thought you and Wes always got together for March Madness though?! ;)

nope lol. March madness is not bad. Just hate the NBA, bunch of pre-Madonnas. Guess I'm weird that I do not like sports but played a lot of sports when I was younger

Im just giving you a hard time cuz I know both of you dont like watching them that much. I dont get into NBA much either, only watch sometimes during the Finals. College football/basketball and NFL are a whole different story though. That was the only reason I got cable back.

BTW, if anyone else here is a NEW Direct TV customer, PM me your account number so we can both save $100!

Hey, for $100... that's gourmet spam right there. You can't walk into just any megamart and get Finsfan Spam. It's a rare delicacy.

I PM'd him and he said that in order to get the $100 I first had to send him $50 to have the money released from his Nigerian account.

Drinking water now and waiting for a money order from Finsfan.

I PM'd him and he said that in order to get the $100 I first had to send him $50 to have the money released from his Nigerian account.

Drinking water now and waiting for a money order from Finsfan.

Dont be giving away from trade secrets! Also, dont forget to include your SSN :D

Floyd D'Rue and 3 Floyd's Chevalier. Once I figure out how to camera I'll post pictures. There may or may not have been an Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break earlier. (Hint, there was)

Floyd D'Rue and 3 Floyd's Chevalier. Once I figure out how to camera I'll post pictures. There may or may not have been an Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break earlier. (Hint, there was)

Hint, without a picture, ain't none of that happened! ;)

Just polished off a Diet Pepsi. At least Amtrak is running on time tonight....

Coffee. Went out on a date last night and had a wonderful evening of Saisons and other farmhouse beers. I think I may have found a keeper.
Awesome! Where'd you kidnap, I mean meet this gal?
Im just giving you a hard time cuz I know both of you dont like watching them that much. I dont get into NBA much either, only watch sometimes during the Finals. College football/basketball and NFL are a whole different story though. That was the only reason I got cable back.

BTW, if anyone else here is a NEW Direct TV customer, PM me your account number so we can both save $100!
$100? Thought it was $10. Or is that if you used my account to sign up and we both sace $10 a month?

Drinking water...considering tea but I don't want to move. Day 6 of being sick but I thought it was fatigue. Turned out Monday it is a respiratory infection. Being sick alone sucks so I came here to complain to random internet strangers. :fro:

Back