Where are the Most Beautiful Women....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where are the Most Beautiful Women?

• Italy

• Lebanon, Israel

• Brazil, Argentina

• Australia

• Tahiti, South Pacific

• Philippines, Malaysia

• Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland

• Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria

• Poland, Czech Republic

• Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beeratier

Reaction score
Who are the most Beautiful Women on the planet?

I know this post may seem sexist and racist....but it cant be helped!

Just curious to know where most men think the most beautiful women are.

BTW, this was an impossible poll to make. Making a list and being limited to only 10 choices is nearly impossible. So I did have to leave out quite a few countries. I just tried to pick what I thought may be the most popular.

Its a multiple choice poll.

If your choice is not in the poll, tell us your choice in a post!

I'm glad you can vote for more than one option. I was having an impossible time choosing between Australia and the Nordic countries...

I voted for Sweden...I've never seen a stereotype hold up so well as the beauty of the women there. I also had to throw a vote Brazil/Argentina's way...Sweden for a trophy wife, Brazil/Argentina for a night of debauchery.

Thailand.
:ban:
edit: "dancing banana" emoticon only used to increase post length beyond 10 character minimum. It is not intended to represent any physical responses to women from Thailand.

Have to go with the nordic countries. Other Northern and Eastern European countries would be a close second, third, etc.

But, there are beautiful women from every country. Proof is the Miss Universe Pageant. (We're talking strictly looks here, not conversationalists ;) )

I only voted for one, even though it was possible to vote others. Otherwise, I'd have to check them all.

Bon Giorno, Pricipesa!

Beeratier said:
...and the grass is always greener..... :D
You're right. They say the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...but the closer you get to that fence the more you can smell the bullshiit that makes it seem that way.;)

Other sayings: Beauty is only skin deep...but ugliness goes right to the bone...A pretty face don't make no pretty heart...Her jeans are tight, but her hide is slack...

There are beautiful women all over the globe...:D

I think there are beautiful woman everywhere. Gosh I can appreciate beauty...:)

The most beautiful women I have ever seen were in Denmark. It seemed like they were all attractive and in great shape. I couldn't hardly drive there because I was always rubber necking. I have never seen so many blond women in my life. I did see one brunet but I looked closer and she had blond roots. :D
Denmark is a beautiful country but what I will always remember are the stunning women there.

EDIT: Australia is a close second.

I've always been a fan of the Swedes. My grandparents were from Sweden and would often have visitors from there. Seems like they're ALL 10s. Amazing!

Anyway, I ended up marrying a short Italian - lol

Something to be said for the Nordic countries, but some of the most amazingly beautiful women I have seen were those of Indian descent living in London. Something about city life does wonders for them.

Holland. Unbelievable beauty there.

And honestly, a close second is Minnesota. Try going to a Twins game sometime. You'll see some of the most beautiful women ever. Dead serious.

Back