Who's Drinking on Friday night?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KettleCorn

Reaction score
all those in favor give a shout out that says We know how to live it up!!!
Yeeehaaaa!

Party responsibly - Have pretzels and snacks
:mug:

So far tonight I've had

Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest Ale
Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye
My neighbors homebrew
wit beer
Irish stout
Pale ale.

I didn't touch my homebrew tonigt.

Nice line up!!

I have tried Great white, Shock Top and Bud Light Platium....
It is clearly the Great White as the winner.. the other kinda suck.....
Shiock top and BL Plat are much better after a couple Great Whites ;)

Anyone else having a beer?
Or two ;)

I liked the neighbors home brew... Well played.

It is hotter than hell this week in So Cali... Is it blazin in Az too?

I work 2nd shift Friday-Monday so my Friday night is more like a Monday night.... but that didn't stop me from sampling my newest hop bursted pale ale and stout batches. :mug:

I had about 4 pints of the English Mild kit I got from Ritebrew.com. Love their kits, especially the price. Can't beat 5 gallon extract kits with yeast for under $20.

Every kit I've purchased from them has been tasty.

I had about 4 pints of the English Mild kit I got from Ritebrew.com. Love their kits, especially the price. Can't beat 5 gallon extract kits with yeast for under $20.

Every kit I've purchased from them has been tasty.

I'll check them out!
Oh, and a couple of Moose Drool clones ,and a Moravian Amber Ale.

Well,last night I had 2-24ouncers of ice beer I picked up with some vodka. Rhumatize,ya know. But my son discoverd something when I sent him upstairs to fetch what I thought was the last case of summer shandy. 1 lone 12 pack of my Sunset Gold APA tucked away beside my half stack. (Fender rock pro1000). After sitting a few months,they should be pretty good by 6pm. Crisper at that point too,if these work out like last time...:mug:

I dont usually drink the Bud Products - or any twist caps stuff. I just buy Pop=Top Beer so that I score the bottle.
LHBS wants ~$1 per empty. Damn for just a little bit more I can get bottles with BEER in them ;0

But last night I decided to try Bud Platium, and re-visit the Shock Top. I actually liked the Shock top before I realized it was a Mega Brewery Beer - That knowledge actually had a negative effect on the taste for me... But it is a pretty good beer. I have to give them credit -even though it pains nme a little.

Tomorrow - I brew a Belgian White. So, I call the ShocK Top "Research".

;)

Latest posts

Back