What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not your friend, buddy.

View attachment 279170

My Rye Pale Ale. Hops have dropped off the cliff. Need to kill the batch.

Fortunately I have a whole new batch of it to bottle tonight.

tile.jpg

Drinking old chub & vodka while I look at the corpse of the biggest female brown recluse I'v ever seen this close. Leg span was bigger than a 50c piece. Dang thing was in the corner of the wall very near where I'm sitting. I guess she didn't see the cane?...

Yeah and then you poured out my favorite beer and crushed what was left of my soul. I cried my self to sleep for a fortnight.

edit: just googled fortnight.. thought it was a lot longer than 14 days, we'll go with that anyway.

I never poured your beer out!

Hope the surgery went well.
Thanks! All is well. Doc talked to SWMBO while I was recovering. He said that for a big guy, I did not have a lot of available space in the nasal area, but he freed up all he could...so much brain, I'm sure. Sore and tender...mouth is dry. Kombucha on ice!

Whooof. Looks like a negative. I'm alright with that.

Got me all worked up.

Doing to drink myself down now.

Just had a little somethin somethin while eating homemade hawaiian pizza.

Didn't sleep well last night, so one more beer in a bit after walking the dogs and I should be done for.

Just removed the Dry Hops/ Ginger from my Ginger IPA and transferred my Flower Power Clone to a 3 gallon keg to secondary. Need to add the dry hops to the FP - Don't have Chinook so I'm going with Columbus instead. Going to be a week dry hop at basement temps (~61 to 64 right now) since my BrewPi is ramping the fridge to finish off the All Day Clone.

Coworker's are having a house warming party not far away next weekend so I'll see if I have anything thats presentable.

Camomile tea with honey. Sore throat, hope I'm not coming down with something.

Back