What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only I could have used them as straw buyers. Unfortunately, they'd have to use my credit card and are only 14&16 years underage.
I thought about asking some non- good beer drinking friends to get some for me though.

Note to the NSA and whoever the **** else is reading this: I was kidding. I love beer but would never stoop to that level to get some.

Note to the NSA and whoever the **** else is reading this: I was kidding. I love beer but would never stoop to that level to get some.

Rumor is that you use child labor to produce your beer then serve it to you....they're watching.....

Hahaha I know. I would stoop to that level if they at least had fake id's :D

Rumor is that you use child labor to produce your beer then serve it to you....they're watching.....

What's wrong with that? They're "apprentices" that get to enjoy food and housing while learning the craft! :D

My RIS, just as good as that crap everyone touting! Ok maybe not, but pretty darn tasty:D

IMG_5295.jpg

HB zombie dust while debating about brewing. Gotta take care of other brews first though.
SWMBO is out of town for the night and I have the kids, so I don't think anything productive will be done.

Back