7th day in the bottle...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mackinskor

Reaction score
I want to open it so badly!! I've got a few people coming over on this Saturday to try some out but 1 sample couldn't hurt right? ;)

Of course you have to open it! One every day until you run out, just as it's getting good! Worked for me on my first batch . . .

:)

I subscribed to the one a day (or three ;))philosphy for a new recipe. It's the only way to tell when your beer is really coming into its own. :mug:

Ok then tonight is the night - waiting for my brother to get out of work he said he'll stop over and rejoice with me :p

I have twenty bucks that says there's no way you AND your brother will consume only one sample. Or, even one sample each. It ain't happinen... but enjoy anyway.

PS. I know the above is true because I have four brothers. Go for it... :)

I have twenty bucks that says there's no way you AND your brother will consume only one sample. Or, even one sample each. It ain't happinen... but enjoy anyway.

PS. I know the above is true because I have four brothers. Go for it... :)

I won't take that bet because we already had 3 bottles total and I'm bringing one to my father tonight haha

Latest posts

Back