2nd beer almost finished

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irisndfan2

Reaction score
Well I got to try my Amber Ale this afternoon and it was pretty good!! It's only been ten days of carbonating so I cannot wait to taste it after another two weeks! It is deff a little flat right now you guys here aren't lieing when you say be patient and wait at least three weeks.

Do yourself a favor, set aside a six pack to taste in a couple of months and begin brewing your next batch. As you build up a nice supply, waiting a month to try a brew doesn't seem all that bad.

Do yourself a favor, set aside a six pack to taste in a couple of months and begin brewing your next batch. As you build up a nice supply, waiting a month to try a brew doesn't seem all that bad.

i would but im waiting till next week for my next brew. I am back home right now and heading back to school on Sunday. Im actulaly prob only going to bring back like 6 of these. Im leaving the rest to my rents C=. Ill probably drinking acouple for the Steelers game this weekend with my rents, then Ill probably save the six I'll bring back with me and let them sit for two PLus weeks.

Back