Genesee Bock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lodovico

Reaction score
Had this for the first time over the weekend. I'm not saying the beer blew me away by any means, but I am saying that it is by far the BEST beer I've ever had in a can that cost 6 bucks for a 12 pack.

It's a really great beer value and kind of fun to drink a beer from Genesee beer company when I'm usually described as a beer snob.

It's a limited release and if you see it somewhere, you should pick up a case. It's great for camping and outdoor stuff when you can't bring glass. Give it a shot:mug:

+1 to all of the above. Hard to find around here, but I always pick up a few cases if I can.

Decided to bump this thread since the Genny Bock Beer just hit stores this year. Price for me in Buffalo was 7.99 a 12 pack - two dollars more than the last few years. Still worth the price.... of course, being from rochester ny i like & support genny products, so im prolly not the best critic.

Can you find it in returnable bottles? That'd be a helluva find!

I found some Yuengling Premium Lager when I was in Pottsville 2-3 years ago, they were still doing them in the thick returnable/reusable bottle... The beer was rather so-so but the bottles are awesome! :D

M_C

no, they only sell it in cans, the most awesome cans ever though....

Genny_Bock__depth1.jpg

i think they still sell regular genny products in the 16 oz pounder bottles, i imagine those are the bottles youre refering to?

if you get a case of regular 12 oz genny bottles, you'll be pleasanty surpised with the cardboard case, very sturdy, great for storing home brew.....

Picked up a 12 for the game last night. Unfortunately Cuse lost, but the beer was quite tasty for something that only cost $6.99.

Back