What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last two liters of a brown ale that I brewed last May and had stuffed onto the bottom shelf of the kegerator door. It's much better than when it was fresh.

Bells Two Hearted Ale.

1_9_Two_Hearted_Ale_Label.png

bells33.JPG

Thanks Santa!

Click Here For Info.

It's a little book a group of Homebrewers and Beer Bloggers put together.
They are available in Portland and Seattle retail, and online everywhere else.
:tank:

Very nice, I might have to pick one of those up! I just got my 2010 Brewer's Logbook from Basic Brewing Radio this afternoon and a tasting log would go very well with that. Oh, I'm drinking a Sam Adams holiday porter right now.

Central Waters Satin Solstice Imperial Stout.

For those of you in Wisconsin (not sure how well they travel), you should try Central Waters. Awesome beers. Especially their porter.

This stout's pretty awesome too.

Central Waters is very good.

I'm drinking an Illinois product; Three Floyd's Apocalypse Cow. Only comes in bombers here and while it's outstanding, I'd have been fine stopping at twelve ounces. The lactose gets to be a bit much after that.

Edit: I just remembered the Chicago suburb that is home to Three Floyd's is actually in Indiana.

Central Waters Satin Solstice Imperial Stout.

For those of you in Wisconsin (not sure how well they travel), you should try Central Waters. Awesome beers. Especially their porter.

This stout's pretty awesome too.

I miss Central Water's so much....Going back to Wisconsin in a month, I'll need to get some.

Right now I'm Drinking Torpedo

Water! :( New Years's resolution is to lose at least 50 pounds so I have no beer or wine in the house at all. Bottling a brew this weekend, if I'm a good boy I'll reward myself with some homebrew nut brown in a month!

Water! :( New Years's resolution is to lose at least 50 pounds so I have no beer or wine in the house at all. Bottling a brew this weekend, if I'm a good boy I'll reward myself with some homebrew nut brown in a month!

good on ya.
I put on a few myself... I am limiting myself to not pull a pint every night.
I think my work schedule is more of the problem, but limiting myself for a month or two will not be a bad thing.

cheers... in a month :)

Anchor Brewing's Small Beer.

This is the near perfect fuel for a brew evening. Crisp, light and malty.
Comes in a cool anchor 22 oz bottle as well. Gotta love those Anchor bottles. :)

Last 5 beers that I drank:

Arrogant Bastard Ale - I just fell in love with this beer!
Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
Stone IPA - Delicious!
Rogue Dead Guy Ale - Delicious!
Samuel Smith's Nutty Brown Ale

On Deck:
Rogue Imperial Red Ale
Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter
Stone Imperial Russian Stout

Back