Baby Makin'

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... We did keep at it like rabbits to make sure the pregnancy stuck though ;-).

This reminds me of a bad joke, but this seems like the kind of place I can get away with it.

So a baby has just been born, he looks at his momma and says "Good work over there with all the pushing and everything. I appreciate you going through all that trouble to have me. And the putting up with the 9 months it took to grow me. You're a trooper."

The baby looks around and sees the doctor, and says "Hey Doc, great job coaching my mom and helping her get through this alright, and making sure I arrived without any problems. You did great"

While finishing up thanking the doctor the baby is handed to his dad. When he notices who it is he looks up at his dad and says "Oh hey, its you, I've got a question for you. How does this feel?" and the baby starts flicking his dad in the forehead.

I forgot I made this post.

Well, about 20 weeks ago I did something right cause we gots a bun in the oven!!

We are due in January and I couldn't be more excited or petrified!!

I'm trying to get as many brews done now before baby comes. Sadly, my little brewery is now turning into a nursery and I have to locate my equipment to my grandmas place.

But I knew this was coming so, it is what it is!!

Congrats dude!!

We just had our 2nd 5 weeks ago and my brew stuff is all over the place. The wife was really cool and told me to order 70 lbs or so of grain and hops so I could brew when I get the time. I've done 1 3 gallon biab batch so far so brew like there's no tomorrow!

We did the whole schedule thing with our second child.

I my still have my "DONOR" t-shirt around here somewhere.

I forgot I made this post.

Well, about 20 weeks ago I did something right cause we gots a bun in the oven!!

We are due in January and I couldn't be more excited or petrified!!

I'm trying to get as many brews done now before baby comes. Sadly, my little brewery is now turning into a nursery and I have to locate my equipment to my grandmas place.

But I knew this was coming so, it is what it is!!

Our first was born the beginning of August. Five weeks early. I was also brewing up a big supply at the time and he threw a monkey wrench in dry hop and racking/bottling schedules. I have one batch that I still haven't had time to bottle.

Back