Baby Makin'

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been married now for 5 years and am finally ready to reproduce.

Which means a lot of hanky panky. Which I love.

However, this bangy dangy on a schedule stuff is going to drive me nuts. If you want to get sloppy, let's do it. But my life is schedules. Don;t make my sex life one too!!

Nothing will strip the passion out of some nookie like hearing about ovulation charts and temperatures.

Oh and the new thing, we can only do it once every 3 days so you guys can rebuild. Because you know one of the nurses at work had her 2nd kid that way.

I keep telling her, just shut up about it and let's get to work. But oh no, we have to discuss everything!!

I know poor me. What a horrible problem to have right?

Anyone else ever deal with this?

Reminds me of my ex-wife, somehow thought that having LESS sex when would help the speed of conception.........

Thew new wife is much better I'm happy to report.

The child support is very expensive though.

My wife is a nurse. Wait till she say 'hey honey! Get in here. It really thick mucus right now' Boy that's about as sexy as it gets.

My wife is a nurse. Wait till she say 'hey honey! Get in here. It really thick mucus right now' Boy that's about as sexy as it gets.

Yup, so is mine.

I have to remind her that I rarely know what the hell she's talking about as it is, but using medical terminology makes it that much worse.

Oh and the new thing, we can only do it once every 3 days so you guys can rebuild. Because you know one of the nurses at work had her 2nd kid that way.

Mine tried this when we were trying for our second one.....

I informed her that obviously my carrot waxing didn't impact the creation of our first.

I've been married now for 5 years and am finally ready to reproduce.

Which means a lot of hanky panky. Which I love.

However, this bangy dangy on a schedule stuff is going to drive me nuts. If you want to get sloppy, let's do it. But my life is schedules. Don;t make my sex life one too!!

Nothing will strip the passion out of some nookie like hearing about ovulation charts and temperatures.

I keep telling her, just shut up about it and let's get to work. But oh no, we have to discuss everything!!

I know poor me. What a horrible problem to have right?

Anyone else ever deal with this?

It took us 18 months to have our last one.

That ruined fun time for a couple months and set a difficult precedence about protection and birth control moving forward.

This thread is USELESS without picts! Baaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa

Carry on!

Jay

maxresdefault.jpg

*Artist's rendering

OK - that freaked me out at first.

I thought that was a rat and a gerbil. I'm pretty tolerant, but I draw the line at interspecies diddling. :D

Oh, so the B stands for Bigot then?

Got it. :cross:

I don't know what my role as an admin here is....but I'm definitely missing my mark.

Just get really drunk one night. That's what we did and it turned out fine.

This.

We tried for years for baby #2. Years of schedules and methods and pills and calculations and blah blah blah blah.... then we both got hammered on valentines day this year and made a baby getting nastier than the nastiest nasty in our shower. also she was on some kind of diet pill that's basically like crack and her dr. says that probably did it.

Just get really drunk one night. That's what we did and it turned out fine.

Yup... Worked for me and my wife who wasnt able to get pregnant.

And our friends on St Pattys (she was fertile though)

And my brother...

Basically, just tie one on have awesome sex, and enjoy the little one:mug:

We have fertility issues. It took a lot of experimenting to find out for sure, but we've reached the point where we know it isn't going to happen without IVF. But, depressing stuff out of the way...

When we first started with the fertility treatment, they put her on some sort of hormone supplement. The effect was short-lived, but for the first month or so, she couldn't keep her hands off of me. Like, multiple times a day, jumping my bones in the middle of the night, it was pretty awesome (albeit not very conducive to a healthy sperm count). Of course, then we got into the wanking into a cup and awkward doctor's appointments, but it was fun while it lasted. :ban:

Wife will be 41 this December, and I will be 42 this November.

Have been casually trying since February of this year and so far we've not even had a blip of a sign.

The sex has been amazing tho'. Like BC amazing. And having her off of BC for so long has done wonders for her too.

I think we are approaching the point where we just accept that two is our limit. We've both been debating on whether or not I should get the snip to avoid any surprises in the years to come.

I remember when my wife and I decided it was time to have a baby. We started trying around out 1 year anniversary; she was all worried about fertility issues, and tracking her cycle and "what if" scenarios, which my general reply was "well, before you worry about a potential fertility issue, how about we try for a little while first?" we got pregnant almost immediately. We did keep at it like rabbits to make sure the pregnancy stuck though ;-).

We want to have a second at some point in the future, but our first just celebrated his first birthday this month, and we are not ready to add another to the mix just yet.

Good luck to those of you going through IVF &/or fertilization treatments; there are other options out there too; adoption & surrogacy to name a couple.

Good luck to those of you going through IVF &/or fertilization treatments; there are other options out there too; adoption & surrogacy to name a couple.

We're looking into adoption. Once we were told that IVF was the only option for having our own, neither of us was really enthusiastic. Aside from the actual cost, she had some moral objections to the selective reduction, and I wasn't crazy about the potential of ending up with a "litter". A former co-worker whose wife did IVF ended up with triplets. I don't need a kid that bad! ;)

Back