Kudos to Midwest Supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moosetav

Reaction score
Got a kegging system for Xmas that was ordered from Midwest. Have been having with one of the regulators not showing the correct pressure in keg and had up til now chalked it up to learning curve. After some research realized it probably wasn't me. Called Brad at Midwest. Didn't have an order # or receipt. My family went in on it for me as a gift and I wasn't sure who placed the order 7 MONTHS AGO. Didn't matter. Within 5 minutes I was off the phone with a replacement and prepaid shipping label for the defective regulator on the way. I was just looking for advice on how to fix it. I am very impressed with their willingness to help and how friendly they were. Great job guys. :mug:

I order an begining kit from them and didnt see the sanitizer in my box, I emailed them asking if that was still part of the kit. I was just hoping he could add it to my next order, he replied within an hour, and it was in the mail to me that day. I will definately be a repeat customer. Thanks Midwest

I only use Midwest...and the local/overpriced place when in a bind. Their customer support has been phenomenal and I've used them a bunch of times.

I don't use them any more in favour of someone I simply prefer to deal with. When using them though, I never had a problem. They are a solid company.

They have always been good, and have good prices.
The only thing I dont like, is that they never add any new kits to their inventory!

I've got nothing but good things to say about them. After 2 years of "shopping around" I order from no where else. I can get products on the 3rd business day which is great for a procrastinator like me :)

+1 +1 +1

I work part time at my LHBS and I get the employee discount. I still order some of my items from Midwest Supplies. I had a problem with 2 orders out of the many I have placed and they made it right, no question and without delay.

I use them as a role model as to how I should treat our customers!

Back