Double Bastard Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe

It's a sickness!
Reaction score
I just got back from Stone Brewery and I have to say that is some tasty brew, the tour was awsome. I have to comment on their Double Bastard Ale. For all you ALL Grain Brewers who have had this beer, what do you think is in this recipe. I know the hops are Chinook, Magnum , Cascade., But as far as grain bill and yeast I have no clue. To replicate this 10% alc. level beer would be a god sent. Anybody got any ideas? Cheers :mug:

Thanks for ****in with me cheese, sorry I asked the ? Leading me on wild goose chase to my seconed thread, the only reason I posted 2 was because this is an all grain beer, and I wanted to know the recipe or bull**** about what the grain bill might be? Thanks anyway for your thoughts

gabe said:
Thanks for ****in with me cheese, sorry I asked the ? Leading me on wild goose chase to my seconed thread, the only reason I posted 2 was because this is an all grain beer, and I wanted to know the recipe or bull**** about what the grain bill might be? Thanks anyway for your thoughts

Chillax. Cross posting in different forums is confusing, and is frowned upon in forums. At least he let you know in a humorous way, and wasn't a jerk. Like me. :D Plus you gotta admit that it was pretty damn funny.

The Recipes/Ingredients forum is for all methods of brewing.

gabe said:
The Swami's right gabe...you were rightfully jibed on this one. Take it like a man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back