Stop Interviewing Kids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffaloSabresBrewer

Reaction score
Have we not yet learned they are horrible interviews? It used to be more talk shows interviewing some kid that can play piano or something but CNN just interviewed a kid that lived near Obama. Their answers are one word or very short. The interviewer needs to keep throwing more and more questions just to try to get the kid to talk. Its ****ing annoying I dont really care what this kid has to say and its going to take 10 mintues of shot gun questions just to find out the most basic facts of this "story". I get that these talk shows have nothing to talk about but really CNN? New president in office and we need to talk to a six year old?

They thought Joe the plumber was an adult when they interviewed him....Look how THAT turned out. ;)

I agree though, when I want the opinion of a six year old on political matters I tune into Bill O'Riley

But a 6 year old is someone the audience can relate to!

An undeveloped child.

Back