What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 20141104_165107[1].jpg
    20141104_165107[1].jpg
    159 KB · Views: 68
Here's one for the government powerslaves of the USA wanting our votes. Drinkin' Deschutes Jubelale & vodka...

Last edited by a moderator:
to all of you who brew sours, when adding frozen fruit do I need to sanitize the fruit? Or just thaw add to carboy allow to rise to room temp then rack on top as per the usual?

IIRC frozen fruit is usually pasteurized anyway so you should be just fine, especially for a sour.

ok thanks I was thinking(hoping) that might be the case but I've already got 6 months invested in this beer and don't want to botch it now.

Got a late date tonight so I'm pre-gaming and watching a classic. :) This is the first one I've had of these this year. I remember it being better, but it's been a hot minute, so I could be wrong.

_DSC3616.jpg

Got a late date tonight so I'm pre-gaming and watching a classic. :) This is the first one I've had of these this year. I remember it being better, but it's been a hot minute, so I could be wrong.

you talking about the date or the beer?

Thank you thank you very much dont forget to buy my cd in stores now.

Last edited by a moderator:
These bastards have stung me a few times in the last month. I try to let them live whenever possible. This one got pulled out of my beer by the wings and I saw him fly away after I threw him. It's 64F here, so they've been after me for most of the day.

might still be a nest around the wood pile... drinking a hb Munich hells. still green
so this a test bottle ... :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415145416.272970.jpgHome brew mayhaw saison... Better every time I pull some out of the keg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415145455.499468.jpg belgian pale ale with brett. Added the brett in secondary. Both yeast and Brett are from RVA yeast labs. This was an experiment beer for the brew club where we all made the same beer and used a different yeast

Back