Attention PDX area hop gardeners!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicadrick

Reaction score
I am planning on starting my hop garden and I'm curious if anyone is willing to divide their plants for a fellow brewer?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry this is only slightly related. My Rhizomes are in Pittsburgh. Though I guess I do know someone who grows out their.

Does anyone in PDX know of a nearby hops farm you can tour. I will be out in a bit in August.

nicadrick I could check my Cascades to see if they've put off any rhizomes. They're 4 years old but I had to transplant them last year, so they may not be fully up to snuff.

evilTOJ your signature really speaks to me, or more specifically about me to my soon to be wife.

nicadrick I could check my Cascades to see if they've put off any rhizomes. They're 4 years old but I had to transplant them last year, so they may not be fully up to snuff.

That would be great!. If have some to share I'd appreciate it.

Well I dug around the hop plants today. My Centennial is already starting to sprout! The Cascades and Mt Hood still don't have enough root system to put out anything I'd want to use as a rhizome.

Latest posts

Back