Going to be in Nashville!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cranny04

Reaction score
I'm going to Nashville at the end of this month...

Any good beer bars, brew pubs ... Etc?

Flying Saucer is my favorite beer bar.

Yazoo has a nice tap room at their brewery, and Bosco's is a brew pub I enjoyed while I was in school there.

12th South Taproom is probably the best beer bar in town. Less taps than Saucer - which IMO means less chance of getting beer that's sat in a draft line for a couple months - and very knowledgeable, friendly staff.

Yazoo has good beer but crazy hours for their taproom, make sure to check out their website instead of dropping by at 7pm on a Wednesday.

Yazoo's taproom is good, but it is beer only (no food) and usually long lines waiting at the taps.
Flying Saucer is OK, usually have Stone IPA on tap.
Blackstone Brewery is pretty good and they might have a 9.7% Belgian on tap. I believe it is their first high gravity offering.
Big River Brewing down at the end of Broadway is decent when they have Red Brick on tap. Try the grilled meat loaf or Shrimp and Grits.... yum.
My favorite tap room so far is 12 South Tap Room, oddly on 12th Street South. Got a bartender who looks like Rasputin. Talk to Sweeney (long brown bearded guy). He'll steer you to the good stuff.
I have also heard good things about Broadway Brewhouse but have never been there myself. It is not a brew pub, just a taproom.

Back