Greetings from Arizona!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azscoob

Brewpub coming soon!
Reaction score
Hey all, I thought I would introduce myself after a few months of creeping around without signing up, then creeping around after signing up.
My name is Pat and I am a mechanic full time, and I build race engines and do automotive fabrication part time as a startup business. I have wanted to get into home brewing for several years and have almost got all my equipment together to finally start brewing and kegging. when we had our house built out in the middle of nowhere the best option for a few drinks without upsetting the law was to put in a full bar in my house (no DUI for me!) and I quickly found it is a pain in the rear to transport a halfbarrel of beer 20 miles and get it behind the bar and hooked up so brewing my own will finally become a reality!
Thanks for all the useful info I have learned so far and thanks in advance for all the answers to questions I dont yet know to ask!

Welcome! I suspect you know it doesn't take much to start brewing, but given your profession you probably plan something more sophisticated than most of us started with.

Yo, from NC!! Lot's of folks with your expertise here what with all the race teams round here! Can't wait to see what you fab up to brew with!! Post pics when make it!!!:rockin:

after looking at a lot of the brew rig pics posted here I got to thinking that they look heavy to move around, so I began to ponder....hmm maybe a tig welded titanium tube frame... that ought to keep the weight down! and I dont REALLY need the third car garage space....I think my wife will kill me.

thanks for the warm welcome guys!
looking forward to some experimentation and good times! Wild, are you in Phoenix proper or in the burbs?

I was going to do a member search but I was too cheap to buy the membership, so no searchie for me...yet. I will be upgrading as soon as this motorbuild is finished

Back