All out gnome raid

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hambone

Reaction score
I've heard of these damn gnomes sneaking in and slowly stealing your beer over time, but this was an all out assault! I guess the gnomes were celebrating the labor day weekend as well because while I was having a party on Friday they invited themselves over. I tapped my Jail Bail Pale Ale, which was amazing, and within 5 hours it was demolished along with my keg of Slam Dunkle :( The good thing though is that I found a group of really hot chicks that love my beer, and there's also a possiblity that some of those gnomes drank themselves to death.;)

The good thing though is that I found a group of really hot chicks that love my beer.....;)

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

I agree, the gnomes are damn sneaky. I've been sitting around expecting to have at least a gallon of IPA before when foam comes shooting out of the tap. Oh wait, that's because of roommates... gnomey enough I guess!

The good thing though is that I found a group of really hot chicks that love my beer

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Agreed :p :

2189568405_c1003315b0.jpg

Go easy on him. Gnomes are sneaky. Invisible gnomes are downright sneakier!

Put a hyper active puppy determined to chew your slipper against an invisible gnome determined to drink your beer?...........the Gnome wins hands down every time because they are better motivated. :)

I hate to give out the gnome secrets, but I feel somehow compelled to do so.

Gnomes can read your brain and see through your eyes.....Therefore, if you look at a bottle, and think to yourself "That is one mother of a beer" We know exactly what to go for.....WE have seen the bottle, and know how good it is. After that, opening the fridge is pretty easy.

The only way to trick a gnome into leaving your beer alone is to put money into his HBT account and never look at his avatar.

Back