Ok Im Drunk, now what?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only the impossible such as not Piss off the wife. I always fail but it was fun.

"OK, I'm drunk, now what?"

Time to find out if you really can fly.

Time to call all of your ex-girlfriends to find out which one is still in love with you.

Time to find out just how flammable your farts are.

Time to find out whether your wife has been lying about "butt stuff", or just playing hard to get.

Time to find out whether your father-in-law's refrigerator really is running, and whether he's fast enough to catch it.

Time to find out whether the cops will deliver a pizza to you if you ask really nicely.

Time to find out just how tough that biker bar on the edge of town really is.

Peeing in the front yard.

Peeing in the back yard is not drunk.

Peeing in the neighbors front yard is super drunk.

$hitting on your neighbors front door stoop imagining you're in the in the 3rd person, super druck, and pretending to be a stanky-ass mutha-fuvcka, and claiming its not yo falt if they like liene summer shandy.

Barf when they question your sincerity. Go find a place to pass out when you know cops are on their way so they seem like schmucks for calling in' the po-po.

I run out of ideas.

Back