Finally found time top brew yesterday after a 6-month haitus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cweston

Reaction score
Travel, coaching soccer, work...just all got in the way. Luckily I had a good stack of HB built up but I suspect it'll be gone by the time the robust porter I brewed yesterday is ready to go.

Nice to be back on the brewing wagon.

Hey, good for you.
I'm in the same boat, going on 4 months hiatus for similar reasons.
Just realized I have to brew this week if I am going to have
any Thanksgiving beer.
-batch

Welcome back. I slowed down a bit in the summer, and am now feeling the effects- I only have a couple kinds of homebrew left! The weather now, though, is perfect for stockpiling. Get busy and brew! :ban:

Welcome back! I know what it's like. I need to build up some inventory before the holidays and my travel schedule kick in.

I also brewed my first batch after a 5 month hiatus. I had about 8 ozs of Golding's and used it all in a 5 gal batch. I cant wait to taste how it turns out. anyone have any insight here? I should be able to do a couple of batches per weekend for the next few weeks so i excited to have my premium beer back in production because I have been surviving on store bought at 8$/sixpack.......

Back