Hello From Pennsylvania, Limerick/Pottstown area.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DansBrew

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm from Central Montgomery county Pa. I'm fermenting my first batch ever. A saison from Keystone Brew supply. My wife bought me a basic kit with 3 box kits for fathers day/birthday. She Rocks... I can't wait for this Saison batch to settle down(almost 3 weeks fermenting @78 degrees) I have a Nut Brown, and a Belgian Hef waiting their turn in the kettle...

Rofo - always laughed at that name. SFHS graduate here. Went to elementary school in Limerick. There's more than a few guys from SEPA here.

Welcome to HBT.

Thanks. I went to Abington. Moved out this way with the wife because housing is much more affordable. I was drinking the last of a Sly Fox Saison Vox at the time of my typo. What are your thoughts on Sly Fox? I hear there is another place called the Craft brew something or other around here? Are you still in the area?

I've been over to Sly Fox once - I liked their 113 IPA, I'm even working up a clone of it from some yeast I bottle harvested. So far, its a close, but no cigar. I haven't tried any of their Saison's or any of their seasonal or specialty brews.

I have tried their Pikeland Pils - that's a good brew too - very nice pilsner. I haven't tried all their brews, I don't get over that way often anymore. I live over by the Lansdale exit of the PA turnpike now.

The Pils is awesome. I'm not much into the Pils, but you can see where Miller Lite tries to be when you drink a good Pils. They have a pretty good Saison Vos. Their Royal Weiss is Fantastic. They only can the Weissbeer which works well for me for NASCAR races where bottles are prohibited. Their Ichor is a good Russian type?(Dark, thick and only served 10oz at a time ;)

I gotta try craft ale house...

Back