So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the ingridents to brew a 2.5 gallon batch of wildflower wheat. I'm hoping to brew this tomorrow evening on the stove since the weather is supposed to be ugly.

I have a Kölsch to brew this week as well since I got a starter going.

Thinking about brewing my 30th anniversary clone. I been puting it off for a while now. Unfortunately, my lhbs isnt getting any CryHavoc in until Thursday so looks like a Saturday brew day.

So tonight I am making my award winning Pale Ale, :mug:

Sunday I am making my first sour beer, a Berliner Weiss!

Should be good for July/August!

I had just racked 5 gallons of Scottish 70 to a serving keg last night. Washed out the fermenter, sanitized it and made an apfelwein during lunch. The only difficulty was that I had to change shirts because I spilled airlock vodka on it. While my home is a brewery, they wouldn't appreciate me smelling like one at work.

I'm going to attempt to make another cream ale this weekend, if finances work out.

braggin about an award winning pale and not posting the recipe? shame rains down upon you. ;)

English or American pale? I keep tweaking mine (english), but I think I need to just start over and go back to a basic recipe. Mind sharing your recipe? I'll be brewing Ed Wort's american pale (very cascadey) in a month, and should have ability to "hop randall" it too, If I really want to up Cascade.

Going to keg my wife's Irish Red and do a Berliner Weisse this weekend. Not sure when yet.

I brewed a wee heavy last saturday and I think I am going to brew a clone of Avey's Maharaja on Saturday or Sunday.

I finally got my shipment of 12 ounces of hops and 18 lbs of LME from Morebeer. Over the next two weeks I am going to brew a milk stout, a Kentucky common, and a barleywine. Should be a blast.

I will be brewing my first AG batch this weekend. Pretty excited about it really. Having a friend come over to help/watch. Hopefully I won't screw too much up. Brewing the Sierra Madre kit from NB.

Heading over to the good Kaiser's this weekend to brew. Planning my first Black IPA. Trying to take it back to Britain, keeping the malt bill and the hops more in-line with a traditional English IPA. Not quite as extreme as a lot of the American versions. A little Carafe Special, maybe a touch of pale chocolate, and a little crystal (some 90 or 120, a wee bit of 40L). Fuggles, EKG, etc. Clean yeast, no need to complicate things any further!

Hoping that maybe Kai can help me with some pH and efficiency questions I have.

Braving the spring-time cold (WTF is with 36F in late March?!) and brewing my first AG tomorrow. It will be 11 gal of EdWort's Haus Pale Ale. :ban:

Jaff the Quacker (after Jack the Quaffer, of Tampa Bay Brewing Co.) Robust Porter. Fourth batch of it, always a hit.

not quite the weekend but I'm currently brewing Two Heads Brewing Summer Citrus Wheat. Modified it slightly with half Cascade and half Ahtanum. Using S-05 too. I hope it comes out good.

First extract with grains underway. All AG before now. Gotta fill the pipeline!

Brewing a chinook IPA with my wife. Life is good.

Brewing a chinook IPA with my wife.

Nice. I wish I could ever make a post like this. My wife takes the kids and runs when i say I'm brewing. My wife loves to cook, but brewing is something that she wants no part of.

I did manage to bottle 5.5 gallons of my all grain cider/graff experiment. I think it turned out well. Once it's carbed and gets a little more conditioning on it, it should turn out to be a fine brew.

American Wheat and IPA coming up tomorrow. I'd hoped for warmer than 36F for this brew day, but it is what it is! At least it's supposed to be sunny!

Made a CalAle yeast starter today for my Pale Ale I'll hopefully be brewing on monday

@mikeysab she wont drink it, I'm afraid. But she likes it/humors me when I brew. I consider myself blessed!

Back