Hello from Milwaukee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CityOf

Reaction score
It's only been a couple of years since I caught the brew bug, but it's recently become an obsession. Can't stop think and reading, and thinking and reading, and brewing for that matter. I also can't stop adding to to my arsenal of equipment which has quickly filled the entirety of my basement.

My brewing mentor has flown the coupe and head to Texas, which is what lead me here in search for advice and stories. Boy have I learned a lot in a very short amount of time! That's what reading thread after thread for the majority of the day will do I guess.

Started out with Ciders and Apfelweins, which I freakin' love, but am now enjoying the possibilities of experimenting with Beers. I have a couple under my belt and a bunch in the works.

I look forward to learning much more and hopefully eventually passing on my experiences.

Cheers!

Welcome. You may have already learned what a great perk it is to have a Northern Brewer store as your LHBS. My home is in Burlington, but temporarily on exile in China.

Back