hot dang

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themashedone

Reaction score
I transferred my doppelbock to secondary while doing so stole a glass and hot dang its good i could bottle it now and be happy. in four months ill put it to my keg and its going to be a super beer no joke. I think my first lager experience has been a phenomenal success. fyi

I love that first taste you sneak in when your racking/bottling, I wish I could do a lager, don't have the time to let is sit, I think I need to brew more so I can have a stock pile, so I can get making lagers!

lagers are my favorite i got my fridge and set up my digi thermometer now while my double bock is sitting for six months i just make ales to make up for beer loss in that time. I have a pretty could flow of beer at all times one lager and two ales at any given time.

i have mine in the garage. lagers are a little more tough out there in wisconsin winters but summer time is my window of opportunity i can dial in the perfect temp

Back