Suggestions...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2brew1221

Reaction score
So, I have brewed a Wheat beer with the addition of orange zest and some spice. A Brown Ale kit, and Caribou Slobber so far. My next kit is going to be the Harvest Ale from William's Brewing. My wife and I usually don't like the hoppy flavors of an IPA, and she's said that she's getting tired of the brown ales. Which brings me to my question....what would be a good suggestion for my next brew? Keeping in mind that I am fairly new and have only done kits, but I don't mind changing from the directions. I would like somthing that will sit in primary for about three weeks and then be kegged. I would like to be able to start drinking it about a week or so before Thanksgiving, so something that goes good around that time would be a plus. Thanks guys for all the information and help that this site provides to newbies like me.:mug:

Back