beer smith multiple computers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balto charlie

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I hear we can add BS to a second computer. How do we do this? Can I transfer all of my recipes to the lab top? Can I easily add 1 recipe to both computers at the same time? Thanks, Charlie

You can literally just copy the whole directory. In fact I believe if you copy it to something portable, like a USB drive, you can run it straight from there.

Yeah you can enter your same key on a second computer, per the license agreement, and it works just fine.

I never thought of running the whole thing off a thumb drive. I have been trying to figure out how to best synchronize my work and home computers' BeerSmith data files.

Yeah you can enter your same key on a second computer, per the license agreement, and it works just fine.

I never thought of running the whole thing off a thumb drive. I have been trying to figure out how to best synchronize my work and home computers' BeerSmith data files.

Dropbox.com. It's a seamless synch, multiple computers. You can run executables just fine.

It works great

Back