Ebiab

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrshaund

Reaction score
Well After scowering the forums It would seem Ebiab suits my budget for now better than 3 kettle electric. So my questions now are would by same recipes still be the same as if I was using a mash tun, and would i get the same results.
Also to make sure I have this rite the items needed would be:
Controller with single PID, Pump, Brew kettle with a basket, and a bag. Never done biab but if it comes out the same and I can get it done electric wise I will be happy.

Hold on tight, friend...

I'm 95% in collecting parts for my eBIAB build and already doubled my budget and still going. wire/breaker capacity, GFI protection, humidity abatement, NEMA enclosure, twist loc plugs, 4-wire plugs, conversion of my basement brewing space, etc... have all added up. Also, I am now adding a Mash in the Bag MIAB step to my process if I want to do 10 gal of bigger brews Brutus 20 style... so add that. And I can't forget that I still need quick change camlocks and...

it can add up.

I think I will be sticking to 5 gallons for now as I can use one of my kettles from my 3 kettle gas setup. Plus I have summer to collect, its more or less so i can brew indoors during the winter months. Fortunately I already have a room in the back of my garage ready for it.

Back