I hate DFH 90 minute IPA....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodbyebluesky82

Reaction score
.... because if I drink the whole 4 pack at once I won't feel good tomorrow. And after drinking the first 3 I reeaallly want to drink that last one remaining from the 4-pack.....

Darn you Dogfish Head....

LOL...I was going to have a smart quick response to the heading of this thread but after reading it you are right. I mean I dont feel awful after 4 but they are a intense brew.

Nice recovery...... My brain was racing trying to think of a clever reply. 90min is my FAVORITE ipa. But I feel you, it does make for a harsh morning.

I came into this thread to yell at you untill I read what you wrote. 10 bucks a 4pack at my local store, so I will be trying to clone this one soon!

I brewed an extract clone of the 90 minute, it was quite good, I even tried them side by side, by but the real one was better. Next time I'll do an all grain version

I was going to make a kindly "everyone has different tastes" post, then quietly pray to Loki for your firey demise.

As I recall there is a DFH 90 minute clone in the special hop issue of BYO. I don't have that issue handy at the moment (I'm away from home) but somebody else might have it.

I do agree DFH 60 and 90 are the most sessionable hoppy beers I can think of, it's hard to have just one! :drunk:

Back