• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/2 barrel Sanke Keg $50.00

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonGrafto

Reaction score
I have a guy that assures me that all 3 of the 1/2 barrel kegs he is selling me are legit.
I may only need 1 or 2 but didn't want to pass up this deal and help another fellow HBT'r out.

No shipping, Wisconsin only please.

Let me know of you are interested. Picking them up next weekend.

I'm from Green Bay and visit my girlfriend in Oshkosh once or twice a week, so I'm in the area. Depending on the condition of the keg, I might be interested (though my welding buddy will likely be pissed) or I might know of an interested party or two. Shoot me a picture when you get your hands on it/them.

Thanks!

Went to pick up the 1/2 barrels and it turns out that they are aluminum.
For $50.00, no way. Even at $30.00 I am not sure I would have pulled the trigger.

So I passed on the offer. Not sure if I did the right thing, but I guess I can always go back if I need to. Doesnt sound like he has seen much action on his ad.

$50 is not TERRIBLE if it were aluminum, but quite frankly you can start looking a retail priced pots for that price. Personally, I was looking for SS. Thanks for following up sir!

Back