Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mapleroots

Reaction score
what kind of experience does anyone have with centennial hops. I have about 9 0z. and am wondering what are some good brews to use them in. I just finished 4 gal. of wheat with them. I was going for a Belgian white, but I'm not sure If the IBU's will qualify It as one. Just Interested In what you guys have to say, and Thanks for any help! Peace From Zion Brewing, Adrian Grimaldo

Primary:) Wisemen Winter Wheat
Bottled:) Knight-N-Gale Ale

Sorry Don't Speak German, I tried to get my Grandmother to Interpret, She wants to know what you mean if I follow the cleanliness law of some other? Thanks Though I'll look into an IPA for sure.

An all Centennial IPA would be killer. Go crazy and make an IIPA with all 9 ounces! :cross:

what make up a great IPA Grain wise. I've looked at some recipes, and seen that a lot of people use crystal malt, 2nd Row, and even some some chocolate malt. I want to do a 4 gal. batch. I have 5 pounds victory gold, and a lot of 2nd row. what would you recommend I add to this mix? Thanks from Zion Brewing!

Bottled: Knight-N-Gale Ale
Secondary: Wisemen Winter Whit

I could be wrong but I heard somewhere that ruination has some magnums in there

Back