Birthday gift recommendations?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runyanka

Reaction score
Alright guys, next Tuesday is my B-day and I need some ideas to give to SWMBO. I already have a two keg system in the garage with cobra taps. My awsome mother in law just ordered me two perlick faucets, shanks, connecting nipples, faucet wrench, and 10" ss drip tray. So basically I'm set with what I aready have, but poor SWMBO gave her mom that idea so now shes left with nothing. Heres what I have so far, add onto the list for me please! :mug:

Have:
1) bayou burner
2) 15 gallong brew pot
3) mash tun
4) wort chiller
5) to many fermenters to count
6) all the small stuff, auto syphon, airlocks, etc
7) custom tap handle from step mom (awsome town, with brewery name on it)
8) Corona mill setup (cheap but it works)

How about give her a list of ingredients for a new/special beer you haven't tried before?

Cool glassware is always nice - I've become a fan of vintage small 6 ounce tasting glasses, perfect for splitting a beer with someone and then going on to try another. Or the Sam Adams glasses are really great, for all around purposes.

Maybe you could pick a handful of your favorite yeast vials and have her order those, since it's usually the more expensive part of the brew. If you don't have a wide variety of glasses she could hook you up with a weizen, belgian, and pilsner set. Maybe you could use an extra corny to store beer that's on deck in.

I was thinking of the extra corney (as well as another tap). She has a budget set at $175 dollars, so anything under that would be great.

Pappers - I am planning a (3) batch brewday on my B-day, that is not included in my present. So far on deck is Biermunchers blue balls, Edworts Blonde, and an arrongant bastard clone!

My birthday was last week, and my parents knew I wanted brewing stuff. They said they wouldn't dare try and pick it out, though. They asked me the approximate prices for some of the items I needed, and then they just gave me a card with cash in it.

It was kind of nice because then I could split the cash up into a variety of items I needed.

Sorry guys... forgot to mention that I have a corona mill setup, and it works well, so I dont know if I want to spend my birthday on a barley crusher.

Latest posts

Back